Written on January 17, 2010
Adam and I are expecting our first baby this April and I am having a lot of fun thinking of ways to make my office into a baby friendly room!
From top row, left to right:
• Marimekko fabric panel stash. -Perfect for the wall above the crib.
• Beaded cord paired with a simple white paper lantern
• Square crib sheet / Lotta Jansdotter fabric to make a nursing pillow
• Moby wrap blanket in forest
• Chevron crib sheet by Dwellstudio
• Hable Construction storage bushel in charcol
• Napkins that would make a great tabbie blanket
• Play toys stacking cone